24 January 2015

广州 Guangzhou























I am a total slob when it comes to keeping files in my computer organized, especially the photos. I have them in multiple copies all over the place ( I really don't know how that happens ) but still have trouble locating them once I need them. Like these photos from a trip to Guangzhou last spring. I spent so long time looking for them that I could have gone back and retaken them.  When I was just about to give up finding them I remembered they were on a camera memory card that I somehow managed to destroy and was no longer in use. Yeah lets say I am a total slob, period. So now the Guangzhou photos are safely in my computer stored in at least three different folders and applications and probably more.

Anyhow visiting Guangzhou was just a ma ma hu hu (马马虎虎 English: horse horse tiger tiger ) experience as we say here in China for so so things. But to keep it fair I was also seriously lacking ambitions in exploring the city. Both because it was raining vast of the time and I was also few weeks into my pregnancy which for me was a period of extreme lazyness.  The only thing I was really interested in exploring was the hotel bed and breakfast buffet. The few photos I did manage to capture look more like an Architect-student-goes-on-a-field-trip than from a proper tourist. I seem to cant get enough of the Chinese heavy duty Architecture.

0 Comments :