15 April 2015

Baby Room

















The apartment we live in has three bathrooms and two bedrooms, some kind of Chinese logic I guess. Since it´s not ideal to make a baby room in one of the bathrooms and the spare bedroom is occupied by four bikes ( last time I counted) I decided that Nína´s room would just be inside our room. It probably was the best way anyway since the transition from having Nína sleep in her tiny bed, in our bed, to sleeping in her own crib (which is just next to our bed) took four months (I like to think there are many valid reasons for that, Mr P doesn´t). So who knows when she ( then I mean me) will be ready to sleep in her own room.
Anyway the thing I like most about Nína´s space is my resourceful use of the cabinet intended for the good old tube TV. Instead of having a TV there it is now the place where Nína gets her diaper changed and doing that and especially watching her father do it when Nína pees or poops all over him is better than any TV show out there. 

0 Comments :